Starting September 28th the following activities have been added to our schedule. Please click on the Calendar link above to see full schedule.
Stained Glass: Mon., Tues., Thurs. 9:30 am - 12:30 pm & Wed., Fri. - 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm *call to schedule your spot*
Crafts: Mon. 9:30 am - noon *call to schedule your spot*
Pool: Mon., Tues., Thurs., 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm *call to schedule your spot*
Fun Euchre: Tues. 1:00 pm- 3:00 pm *Must enter thru our Market Street Door*
* All will enter wearing a face mask which will be required to stay on at all times while you are in the AEC facility.
* Social Distance is required.
*All activities have limited participants to keep social distancing.
* Everyone entering the facility will be screened by staff (temperature will be taken, questions asked) and hands will be sanitized when you walk in the door.
As long as everyone abides by the rules and everyone's health is good, we plan to add a couple more activities weekly. Please remember that this is a "soft opening". If there would be problem and someone in the facility would get sick, plans may change quickly.
This sounds like a lot of "guidelines" but please remember that we want to protect everyone's health and we are required to follow the orders of the governor.
If you have questions please feel free to call AEC at 419-448-9774.
WHEN WE OPEN - HERE ARE A FEW THINGS WE KNOW
Everyone will be required to wear a face mask while in the building with the exception of exercise classes and fitness center.
Everyone will be required to wash hands upon entry to the building.
Safety Distancing will be followed while in the building.
All activities will be by reservation. We will limit the number of participants in most activities therefore you need to call before you come in.
All participants will be screened each time they come into the building.
Procedures will change from day to day so please be patient and kind.
We promise to keep you updated the best we can, check out our website and Facebook page for updates. Feel free to call if you have questions.
AEC 419-448-9774 Website: Email:
AEC will open Tuesday, May 26, 2020 for FITNESS CLASSES
which includes: Parkinson's, Drumming, Tai Chi, Yoga, Zumba
1. If you are not feeling well you are not to enter the building.
2. All participants must enter the building through the Market Street entrance only.
3. Hand Sanitizer will be inside the door where people entering will be required to wash their hands.
4. Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to class.
5. There will be no sign in at this time. AEC Staff will sign you in.
6. We are highly suggesting that you wipe down your equipment before you use it. As always, participants are required to wipe down the equipment they used immediately after use.
7. Face masks are highly suggested but are not required for the class.
8. Social distancing of at least 6 feet is required when you enter the building, throughout the class, and leaving the building.
NOTE: The Allen Eiry Center facility is not opened for the general use at this time. We will keep you updated with changes. The easiest way to do that is through emails. When you come in for class a staff member will be collecting updated email addresses and current phone numbers from each participant.
Welcome to Allen Eiry Center
Serving Seniors since 1971
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.