AEC will open Tuesday, May 26, 2020 for FITNESS CLASSES
which includes: Parkinson's, Drumming, Tai Chi, Yoga, Zumba
1. If you are not feeling well you are not to enter the building.
2. All participants must enter the building through the Market Street entrance only.
3. Hand Sanitizer will be inside the door where people entering will be required to wash their hands.
4. Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to class.
5. There will be no sign in at this time. AEC Staff will sign you in.
6. We are highly suggesting that you wipe down your equipment before you use it. As always, participants are required to wipe down the equipment they used immediately after use.
7. Face masks are highly suggested but are not required for the class.
8. Social distancing of at least 6 feet is required when you enter the building, throughout the class, and leaving the building.
NOTE: The Allen Eiry Center facility is not opened for the general use at this time. We will keep you updated with changes. The easiest way to do that is through emails. When you come in for class a staff member will be collecting updated email addresses and current phone numbers from each participant.
Welcome to Allen Eiry Center
Serving Seniors since 1971
Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.